6 Days / 5 Nights
This great train package is designed for travelers who want to explore the Colorado Rockies and Utah’s amazing Redrock formations starting or ending in Salt Lake City. You’ll spend nights in Salt Lake City, Moab (2 nights), Glenwood Springs and Denver.
This package features the luxurious 2 day Rocky Mountaineer train journey, one night in Denver, Glenwood Springs, two nights in Moab and one night in Salt Lake City.
This five night package, available in either direction, includes departures from April 16 to October 24, 2022.
Call us at 1-800-913-9207 or 604-990-9299, Email for more information and reservations.
- Two days on the Rocky Mountaineer Train
- Four Breakfasts, two lunches and one dinner included with the Westbound package
- Four Breakfasts, two lunches and two dinners included with the Eastbound package
- Overnight accommodations in Salt Lake City, Moab (2), Glenwood Springs and Denver
- Optional Lounge car with SilverLeaf Plus upgrade
- SilverLeaf Service: $2183 per person + tax
- SilverLeaf Plus Service: $2473 per person + tax
- Call 1-800-913-9207 or 604-990-9299 or Email for more information and reservations.
Prices are per person in US dollars before taxes based on double occupancy.
Package Start Dates – 2022
2022 Start Dates: Denver to Salt Lake City
April 16, 23, 30
May 7, 14, 21, 28
June 4, 11, 18, 25, 28
July 5, 12, 19, 26
August 2, 9, 16, 23
September 3, 10, 17, 24
October 1, 8, 15, 22
2022 Start Dates: Salt Lake City to Denver
April 18, 25
May 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
June 6, 13, 20, 27
July 4, 11, 18, 25
August 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
September 5, 12, 19, 26
October 3, 10, 17, 24
Levels of Service
Rocky Mountaineer: SilverLeaf and SilverLeaf Plus Service
- SilverLeaf Service includes reserved seating in a custom built single level car with expansive windows curving into the ceiling, hot meals served at your seat, and complimentary alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages during the day.
- SilverLeaf Plus Service – Includes everything SilverLeaf Plus Service offers exclusive access to the Lounge car with its complimentary cocktails.
- View the SilverLeaf and SilverLeaf Plus Service
- GoldLeaf Service is not offered on the Rockies to Red Rocks route because the GoldLeaf car is too tall to fit into some tunnels along the route.